The Mulalf boots are an all-terrain and sustainable footwear, a classic in your wardrobe. Their toothed sole provides a firm and secure footing that is also Planet-friendly.
Ecoalf wanted to create a truly sustainable fashion brand and they believe that the most sustainable thing was not to continue using natural resources of the planet.
To guarantee the needs of future generations, recycling could be a solution. They were able to create a new generation of recycled products with the same quality and design as the best non-recycled products. They are also a certified BCorp.
Ecoalf continues to raise the bar for themselves and the fashion industry at large.
Learn more about Ecoalf sustainability commitments HERE
- Main fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Insole: 100% PU
- Lining: 50% Recycled polyester / 50% Polyester
- Sole: 50% recycled TPR / 50% TPR
- Laces: 100% recycled polyester
- Contains bluesign® APPROVED fabrics
- Boot with toothed sole
- Text “Ecoalf” on the upper leg area
If you are between sizes, size up.
36 / 6
37 / 7
38 / 8
40 / 10
41 / 11