Cycla Organic Sweatshirt
Cycla Organic Sweatshirt
Cycla Organic Sweatshirt
Cycla Organic Sweatshirt
Cycla Organic Sweatshirt

Cycla Organic Sweatshirt

Regular price $249.00
/


Size Guide
Size



The Cycla sweatshirt is quite something! Cycla features a soft mockneck, and chic dolman sleeves! Made from 48% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres, from wood pulp from certified forests and with closed-loop processes that follow the highest environmental standards. The remaining 52% is organic Cotton. Its soft feel and high-neck style, make Cycla a comfy and versatile layer you need in your wardrobe!

About Ecoalf

Ecoalf wanted to create a truly sustainable fashion brand and they believe that the most sustainable thing was not to continue using natural resources of the planet.
To guarantee the needs of future generations, recycling could be a solution. They were able to create a new generation of recycled products with the same quality and design as the best non-recycled products. They are also a certified BCorp.

Ecoalf continues to raise the bar for themselves and the fashion industry at large.

Learn more about Ecoalf sustainability commitments HERE




Fabric
52% organic Cotton / 48% TENCEL™ Lyocell

Fit Guide